Monday, June 7, 2010


So, little R. called back to play, and the amusement began. The poor teeny weeny boy wanted me to call a friend and tell her all about his pecker ( or lack there of). Well, I wasn't going to make a friend of mine listen to me talk about that pathetic pecker for FREE! (as if) so he was just SOL. Seems like he wanted his little penis to have an awful lot of attention for free, and that just wasn't going to happen. If you want a hot sexy MILF to pay attention to you during an erotic phone sex call, then I'm your gal, but I certainly don't expect a poor innocent bystander to tolerate your sad lack of manliness! You know real women like real men, with a big thick cock, and by the time I am done with you, you will understand why! Give me a call at 1-800-TO-FLIRT ext. 02-37-757-8 and let me explain it to you in teeny tiny detail!



Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment