Thursday, June 10, 2010

Phone Sex Fun with Sexy MILF Dani


Had a fantastically hot call with a young sweetie, not quiet illegal, but dayum, young, hard, and enthusiastic! C. really was one of the calls I enjoy, sexy, give and take, letting me be as dominant as I wanted, and then slowly showing me he could take control of the situation. Lots of fun wet slippery fucking, along with slow sensual kissing, licking and nibbling.
I do enjoy basic "vanilla" phone sex. Bet you thought I was just a typical older woman who likes younger men. That is just one part of me- the part that enjoys leading you astray with my teasing and flirting.Give me a call to find out what sort of phone sex fun I enjoy! I hope we get to know each other better in the days and weeks to come. I look forward to pushing the envelope, and nudging you out of your comfort zone and into orgasmic ecstasy. Talk to you soon! 1-800-TO-FLIRT ext. 94-55-775
Dani
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment